Become a PADI Instructor!
Join Our September IDC
Calling all Divemasters! We are bringing in our Atlanta-based course director, Conrad Rucker (left) for an Instructor Development Course in Septmeber. Important dates:
September 2-4: Assistant Instructor Course
- Class is 9 a.m. to roughly 6 or 7 p.m. each day
September 9-11: Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Class is 9 a.m. to roughly 6 or 7 p.m. on September 9 and 10
- Class is 9 a.m. to roughly 1 p.m. on September 11
September 12: Emergency First Responder Instructor Course
- Class is 9 a.m. until about 1 p.m.
After you’ve completed your IDC, you can take your Instructor Exam at one of several locations across the country. Two of our own Divemasters plan to attend an IE in Key Largo, Fla., Oct. 1-2. For more IE dates, email [email protected] or check the PADI Pro’s site.
Note: IE hours of instruction depend on the number of participants, but hours are generally 7 a.m. until about 5 p.m. on Saturday, and from 7 a.m. until about 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Complete IDC (includes Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor courses only): $1,300
- Assistant Instructor Course Only: $550
- EFRI Course Onlt (mandatory for OWSI instructors): $375
Books and Materials
- IDC Crewpak: $872
- EFRI Crewpak: $295
- Instructor Exam: $625
- OWSI Application fee: $156
- EFRI Application fee: $105